MPFR basics

Kevin Ryde user42 at zip.com.au
Sat Dec 20 07:14:10 CET 2003

Sisyphus <kalinabears at iinet.net.au> writes:

> Should I submit a bug report detailing the problem and how it was fixed ?

It's changing in libtool 1.5, hopefully for the better, hopefully, so
maybe it will become a non-issue.

Some of the gmp test programs are using MPN_COPY, so I might have
expected it to show up as a problem there too, actually.

If you can say that a certain new-enough mingw is needed we can put a
note about that on the web page, or maybe in the manual.  If libtool
is making assumptions about how new the installed mingw is then
there's no need for us to worry about older ones.